Sunday, November 23, 2014

Staycation - Rendezvous Weekend Getaway

So one month after we came back from Bangkok, we had a staycation again! Right in the middle of my 2-week break before I start my new job next week. I love being on 'holiday-mood'. Lol. And this time we got to try out a different hotel other than SSD's Riverview. 

Saw this promotion off Nadnut. Was super looking forward to the massage and food! 

The Room


Check-in counter for club rooms are at the 11th floor. We got one at the corner. Was a tiny bit disappointed with the room though, cos I was expecting a nice new 'refurbished' room. FCUK toiletries and the butt-warming toilet bowl were nice lol. 

Daily comfort food at Club Lounge

Was actually kinda looking forward to this as well cos I heard about the pasta, burgers and sandwiches. Quite disappointed to see this instead.


Yeah, comfort food of bee hoon, cheese sausages, popcorn chicken, and porridge. =_= It was buffet-style instead, and the club lounge was pretty packed, so the food ran out quite fast. Tsk.

1-hr Thai Aroma Oil Body Massage

Went for our Thai massage next! The only slot left was 3.30pm in the middle of the afternoon. And we reached there to find out some dumbass couple (whose slot was at 9pm) had taken our slot! Eat shit please. Thankfully someone called to cancel their booking. But no couple room for us. =(


One of the bestest massages I've ever had! ^^ I really needed that. And it was usually priced at $148 per pax.

Evening cocktail at Club Lounge


Sadly they don't have my favorite Long Island. =( So Bloody Mary and Salty Dog for me, red wine and Heineken for SSD. I thought my Bloody Mary was bad (too much tabasco), but the red wine was even worse. The rest were so-so only. Got some finger food. Cheese was quite nice though. And the lounge was pretty packed too. =(

Breakfast

Overslept till almost 8.30am (breakfast was till 10am only) lol. We chose to have it downstairs at Straits instead of the lounge since there would be more variety there.


I love love love international breakfast buffets! <3 All were quite nice, except maybe the carbs. And overdosed on the eggs.

Late check-out

Then went back and continued sleeping cos we had late checkout at 4pm!

The end! We paid about $363 after taxes. Still quite worth it I suppose. =) Aiming for a Conrad staycation next so my silly girl can join us. Please please please have a promotion!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...